Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be Thankful for the Small Things

Thanksgiving = food, family, friends, parades and more food!

Life these days seems to be so busy that we don't always appreciate the small things in life. I would say most of us say 'Thank you' each day, but todays a great day to be more specific. Spending time with family and friends is great, so take advantage of that time, be thankful for it and let everyone know what you are thankful for. Today is a great day to point out those small things that someone did for you, or be thankful again for something bigger that happened.

I want to say 'Thank You' to everyone that has liked, followed or checked out Manturity! I really appreciate the comments, feedback, encouragement and questions. I hope I can keep writing great blog posts for everyone to enjoy and be challenged by. Thank you for all of your posts and ideas also, they have been a great inspiration to me as I write and find my direction.

Be thankful for what God has blessed you with, for we are owed nothing and we never know when it could all go away.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

2 comments: